Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Spring time look supper deal at Ulta $105.00 products for only $7.50

Hear is a great deal I found last weekend I had held on to my 20% coupon for Ulta they had an ad for a free gift with purchase the gift was your choice of three different cosmetic bags with the shades to match I loved the shade for spring it was for a purchase of $18.00 or more for an Ulta brand product so I thought I would go in and planed on spending the $18.00 and get the free purchase with $88.00 for free there the most expensive product in there brand line was $14.00 the sales lady said you can as long as the products add up to $18.00 so I thought Id get the bronzer and the lip gloss on the right side of the picture it would add up well they honored the 20% off coupon with the sale plus my ulta rewards card the total was only $7.50 I was so excited because I didn't know they would honor the coupon with a sale plus your rewards card,not to mention every time you purchase you earn rewards and its an extra savings when you shop so I was so happy I got my spring time look, the total value in the photo is $105.00 it was all for $7.50 I was so happy with the savings especially I planed on spending a $20.00 bill what a great deal so I'm ready for a fresh spring time look hear is all I got I love the colors,that was fun!!

I got a bronzer, full size lip gloss ,full size double lip, gloss a full size lipstick not in picture,blush,two quads,full size mascara,two two sided eye liners and lip liners,three brushes (Max took off with one of my brushes)nail polish,cosmetic bag.what a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment