Friday, March 2, 2012

My thrift store finds / full figure resale shop

We have a full figure resale shop in town that I love so  much! it has been such a blessing for me, its a consignment shop.

When I first had my surgery to have the cancer removed, I lost weight "but still full figure, so its was such a blessing when I first found this full figure resale shop, it sizes 14w and up.

I had lots of nice things that wherenow too big for  me, and since I  wasn't working post surgery and treatment ext, it was a blessing to take my clothes for resale and find thrift store for plus sizes, because thou I can find nice things once in a while at the good will plus sizes are hard to find on a regular basis.

 Now this is my favorite thrift store for clothing its a blessing not to mention that once a month they have a 1,2,3 dollar sale I have found things with tags on them so many times, I got a pair of leather boots for $2.00 I will show a latter time, I will model these latter in the week but wanted to show what I got so far this last weekend and  cant wait to go back tomorrow.

This is a Christmas top I got for $1.00 Karen Heart I have already washed everything but I havent ironed it becasue its for Christmas time,

I love this top perfect for spring it has  ruffles and I can wear them with white capris I got last time for $3.00 this top was $2.00 I love this one so  much

This is a cute top with flowers  I  got  for $1.00


And this  is the best deal I got  this pink  jacket and this sweater top  both were brand new with the tags on them I  got the jacket for $8.00 and the top for $3.00 this was so nice because there new and I can wear them for  Easter and mothers day they are both brand name but I  cant remember  I think it was magie barnes? I  know its a name brand. I also  got a brand.

This dress jumper was $7.00 I like these  because you can do so much with them you can where with boots or  sandles with long or short sleeve shirts I will model them all latter I also got a pair of  purple capris with tags on them not shown but will show latter  so this was my shopping spree all for $22.00









No comments:

Post a Comment