Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring time,downsizing,declutering and organizing

I went thur my make up organizer one day and went thur everything and thur away things I dont needand made note of what I need for the season and made note of what I need for the season.

Now what would have taken me three days to do took me a month but it got done and now Im ready for spring time, farmers market,flee market and yard sale season I love this season. I said to myself Im going to be careful what I purchase s
What I did the last month was take a small task at a time and worked on it I sat on the bed and went throu my Jewlery box and orginized it and what I havent used in a while I took out about 20 pair of earrings and a few necklace sets and put them together to donate, so now I can see the few things I do need.


I went thur my closet and rid of what I will not use and I used this bathroom rack I had to use as a shelf so I use the shelf for a easy go to like the PJ's shorts and summer tops, I figure spring and summer and then put the things I use for the spring,summer season in order this way I can just grab what I need then I used the plastic draws for socks and then the last two for sweaters and a storage container for slippers. so now I only use one closet, then all the winter, holiday,everything else goes in the closet in my office so I still need two closets but only have to use one for everyday o I don't end up with more things that I need and keep in mind that we are downsized.
so hear are some pictures of my tasks I've been working on now I'm ready for yard sale season :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment