Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring purses (Thrifty finds)



I was so excited to find this thrifty finds I was shopping for a spring time purse and I found both these purses I love the pink on because I ware lots of pink, I is brand new I got it for $12.00 and the green one is perfect for spring as well as summer and I love the outside pockets for the keys and cell phone the only thing was witch one to I use first? I love them both so since its Easter and I'm wearing the pink Jacket I'm using the pink one first. The pink Jacket I'm wearing for Easter is the one I also got at the consignment shop in a earlier post I will model them all latter and the green purse will go well for summer and spring and the green blouse I got in the same post as the jacket, I was truly blessed and this necklace was $1.00 for me its a true blessing, and just wanted to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment